At magnetically coupled pumps motor and pump are totally separated. The drive mechanism of the pump results from a contactless
transmission of energy via magnets.
Based on the construction of the magnetic driven pump the pump housing is hermetically closed. This guarantees an high reliability of operation and a long life time of the pump.
• Sealless construction
• No problems of leakage
• Space saving and robust construction
• Absolute reliability of operation
• Suitability for continuous working
• High efficiency
• High chemical as well as thermical resistance
• Optimal cost-performance ratio
• Environmental design
• Multi-purpose applicability
• Easy maintenance